We opened our third location in Incline Village in July 2019 to offer another venue to enjoy our beers, along with fun events and a creative food menu. Our Incline Public House is a comfortable, beautifully-crafted space for people to gather and relax. We have plenty of well-spaced indoor seating and our heated deck is open year-round when the weather allows. We proudly offer 18+ frequently-rotating Alibi beers on draft, as well as cider, wine, nitro coffee, kombucha (hard and N/A) and other non-alcoholic options. We offer crowlers, growlers, cans and bottles to go (to-go beer offerings rotate frequently). We also have awesome Alibi merchandise for sale, including gift cards. Dogs are not allowed indoors or outdoors so please leave your furry friends at home. We brew small batches of beer here occasionally, often turning the brew day into a homebrewing class. Stay tuned for upcoming dates!
- Monday: 12-6pm | Drinks Only, BYO Snacks
- Tuesday: 3-9pm | Drinks Only, BYO Snacks
- Wednesday: 12–10pm | Food 12-8:45pm
- Thursday: 12–10pm | Food 12-8:45pm
- Friday: 12–10pm | Food 12-8:45pm
- Saturday: 12–10pm | Food 12-8:45pm
- Sunday: 12–9pm | Food 12-7:45pm